20100123

Jerry Solomon - Past the 20th Century (1971)


Here it is. For all of you waiting for some Big Jerry, here he comes. This album was distributed while Jerry was living on the streets of LA. This is his masterpiece, eight tracks of the most real alienation ever muttered and belted. He was always paranoid of "collector scum" so it's kind of unfortunate that only a select few have been able to hear this album in its entirety. There are murmurs of a reissue, so grab this below while it lasts (not very long).

5 comments:

CP said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?zz3tknrwznm

Collin said...

Hi,
I'm liking where this blog is heading...thanks for the posts...I'm super pumped about this ruth white album for sure. I'm particularly interested in psych-folk at the moment and have enjoyed what you have offered immensely.
I'll link you on my site.
collin

Matt said...

It's been a while since I've seen a good new blog. Welcome, thanks, and I'm looking forward to seeing what other oddball shares you've got up your sleeve.

LOOM said...

the warmest thank you

Unknown said...

I have have a Near Mint copy with a different alternate hand made copy. Let me know anyone is interested.